The 2020 Annual Meeting will be held on the following dates in Hammond, LA:
Please register here before March 13, 2020
- March 31, 2020: Southeastern Student Union Ballroom (303 Union Avenue)
- April 1, 2020: First Presbyterian Church (111 N. Pine Street)
. To ensure ADA accommodation, please contact Valerie Vincent at least 2 weeks before the meeting: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Present Your Work
We are accepting abstracts for our poster presentation on March 31, 2020 from 3:30 to 4:30 pm at Southeastern. Topics of interest include:
- Healthy Communities
- Policy, System, and Environmental (PSE) Changes
- Tobacco Cessation
- Public Health
- Community Development
- Complete Streets
- Chronic Disease Prevention
- Childhood Obesity Prevention
- Healthy Homes
- Coalition Building
The email address for the poster session submissions has changed to email@example.com. Due to this change, we have extended the submission deadine to February 27, 2020.
For more detailed information about how to submit, click here
Want To Sponsor LHCC?
Communities across the state are stepping up to fight tobacco and obesity, the biggest causes of death and disease. Be a pillar of those communities by supporting the Louisiana Healthy Communities Coalition's 2020 Annual Meeting. LHCC provides training, technical advice, communications and funding that support the healthy change from the ground up that will stop chronic disease.
Follow the steps below to become an official LHCC sponsor:
- View our full sponsorship packet to review the available sponsorship levels.
- Fill out our sponsorship form and submit payment.
- Still have questions? Contact:
- Mack Giancola for questions about LHCC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Krystal Oliveira for questions about your LHCC donation and payment to LSU Health Foundation: email@example.com
More Annual Meeting information to come!