Couldn't make the 2020 Annual Summit? Watch the recordings below!
*2020 Annual Summit will be held virtually on June 4!*
The 2020 Louisiana Healthy Communities Coalition Annual (LHCC) Meeting has been rescheduled to be held virtually on June 4th. In an effort to reduce further viral transmission, we still strongly recommend that local coalitions virtually host meetings. Other recommended measures include cancelling or postponing local meetings or gatherings until public health experts deem it safe. In the meantime, schedule phone and webinar meetings if possible. Social distancing is currently one recommended strategy for reducing transmission.
The 2020 Annual Summit will be held virtually on June 4, 2020. Space is limited and registration closes on Tuesday, June 2nd at 5 pm
View the Summit agenda and bios for the presenters
to get a glimpse of what is to come. We look forward to seeing you!
Want To Sponsor LHCC?
Communities across the state are stepping up to fight tobacco and obesity, the biggest causes of death and disease. Be a pillar of those communities by supporting the Louisiana Healthy Communities Coalition's 2020 Annual Summit. LHCC provides training, technical advice, communications and funding that support the healthy change from the ground up that will stop chronic disease.
Follow the steps below to become an official LHCC sponsor:
- View our full sponsorship packet to review the available sponsorship levels.
- Fill out our sponsorship form and submit payment.
- Still have questions? Contact:
- Mack Giancola for questions about LHCC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Krystal Oliveira for questions about your LHCC donation and payment to LSU Health Foundation: email@example.com